Top 15 Cosmopolitan cities around the world

Hey everyone! I'm really excited about today's post. As the travelling lover I am, I dream of visiting lots of cities around the world. After researching and sleeping on it for days, I've finally came up with a list of the top 15 most lively, multicultural cities I have to visit for sure as soon as possible.  I'll go progressively  crossing out the names of the cities I'll have already visited (Dublin is the only one so far).Without any further delay, we start!


1- LONDON
Anybody who gets to know me a bit, knows how I feel about London. I've looking forward to visiting this magestic and modern city for years, and I truly hope my dream comes true soon. Meanwhile, I have to settle for Internet pictures and postcards some of my friends and relatives have brought me from there.


2- PARIS

3- BUENOS AIRES

4- AMSTERDAM

5- VANCOUVER

6- NEW YORK

7- SAN FRANCISCO

8- BRUSSELS

9- ROME


10- TOKYO

11- DUBLIN

12- VIENNA


13-  VENICE



14- WASHINGTON D.C.

15- SYDNEY

That's my bucket list of the 15 cities around the worl which I want to visit the most. Do you agree? Don't you? Let it in the comments!




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Most popular entries